The main house is a fully restored 1850’s colonial revival farmhouse tastefully decorated with primitive antiques and large stone fireplace. The two-story house exemplifies Wisconsin character inside and out.
The hardwood plank floors are accented with both antique and updated furniture and décor. Porches on both sides of the home reveal many breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside. A complete country kitchen stocked with everything you will need. There are 3 large bedrooms with 4 queen-sized beds and 2 twin XL, accommodating 10 guests: The Garden Room, Americana Room and the Media Room, as well as two bathrooms with showers, one on each floor.
The cottage located by the old mill site and stream is designed to accommodate up to 8 guests. It has a full kitchen, bathroom with shower, two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other with a double and 2 twin beds. Downstairs is a pull out queen sized Murphy bed. There are two porches on the cottage for your relaxation.
Each rental reserves the entire house or cottage for you exclusively. Extended stays for the whole house or cottage of 4-8 nights are offered at a discounted rate of 15% off for 4 successive non-weekend nights. Add the weekend at the same rate. If a single party takes both houses Monday – Thursday there would be a 25% discount or $525/night for both houses.
Tours available by appointment
Reach out to us today to schedule your tour of Sugarland.
- Please inquire about day use rates for meetings or retreats as well as package offers connected to area businesses.
- Check in time is 3pm and check out time is 11am. There is a 2 night minimum stay required year round.
- We accept cash, personal check, credit card, and paypal payments. For short stays (1-2 nights) a required deposit of one night’s lodging to hold the reservation is due within 7 days of making a reservation. For extended stays of 4 or more nights, a required deposit of 50% of the total is due within 7 days of making a reservation. This deposit is refundable less a $25 processing fee if cancellation notice is given at least 30 days in advance of reservation date.
- In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than the required notice as outlined above, shorten your stay, or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your night(s), a full or partial refund may be made.
- Camping is allowed as long as the houses are rented. Cost for campers is $20 per individual. Restrooms are available. Electric hookups are on hand for RV’s.
Arrange a visit to discover for yourself what a romantic wedding site we offer at Sugarland Weddings.
Click to fill out our contact form