One part princess. One part practical.
The surprisingly affordable way to eliminate stress and enjoy every minute of your wedding day!
When everything needs to go right, trust the professionals at Gallant Knight for all of your wedding day transportation needs.
- Count on us for safe, clean and comfortable vehicles—All Gallant vehicles are diligently maintained and immaculate, inside and out.
- Relax and enjoy the day—You won’t have to worry about parking or members of the bridal party getting places on time. And you can rest assured that your family, wedding party and guests are traveling safely. Pick your route and the stops you’d like for pictures, visits to special spots, etc. Your driver will handle everything!
- Spend quality time with the people you love most!—Traveling with your wedding party gives you a break from the hustle and bustle of the day and lets you make the most of every minute together!
- Create memories that will last a lifetime—After all, it is your special day!
Plus! The Gallant Knight staff will work with you to create a flexible pricing package that meets your needs and your budget.
Just ask Gina or Larry! Your wedding planning experts!
When you need transportation for your big day, you need Gallant Knight! With years of experience in the limo industry, Gina and Larry know exactly what questions to ask and key things to think about. Let us help you create the day you’ve been dreaming of!
Some of our top tips:
Watch out for hidden charges. Don’t get caught off-guard by a final bill that’s much higher than your original quote. Make sure your quote includes everything you’ll have to pay for: limo charges, fuel, gratuities, tax, travel fees, tolls, late-night service fees, etc.
Plus, be sure to ask whether a deposit is required and what the cancellation fee is.
Know exactly how many passengers you’ll have… Will you include ushers in your party (we usually vote “yes!”)? Do you want the photographer to ride along to capture special moments? Are you providing rides to children? Get a final count and then start to review your vehicle options.
…and think about size. In addition to knowing how many people you’ll need a seat for, you also need to consider how much space they’ll require. If your groomsmen are linebacker-size or tall, consider a bigger vehicle. And don’t forget the dresses—full-skirted gowns can take up a lot of room!
Keep time on your side! No one wants to feel frazzled on their wedding day and careful advance planning helps ensure that the day of your dreams goes smoothly and well.
When scheduling a pick-up time at the ceremony location, think about the following:
- How long will you need for pictures, both at the ceremony site and on the way to the reception?
- Will you have a receiving line immediately after the ceremony or wait for the reception?
- How much time have you allotted between the ceremony and reception?
All images supplied by Gallant Knight